Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Supervisory Skills - In-House
The goal of this comprehensive two-week Management & Leadership development program is to provide managers with a range of essential supervisory skills that will help them to reduce the stress and improve the effectiveness of their role.
The course covers skills that enable them to manage their time, solve problems and communicate with their team in a more effective manner.
Who should attend?
This training course is designed for:
- Senior and experienced supervisors who would like to develop into managerial responsibility
- Supervisors who would like to develop into a more senior supervisory role
- Senior supervisors who would like to refresh and develop their skills
- Supervisors who would like to develop their practical and relevant skills and techniques
- Senior team leaders
- Senior project supervisors
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
Provider: London Corporate Training Ltd
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...