Advanced Accounting and Budgeting for Managers - In-House
This is a program for managers with financial responsibilities. The course will introduce them to fundamental bookkeeping and accounting concepts that will enable them to manage the financial aspects of their role more effectively. During the program, they will cover the following:
- Review the different approaches taken in the public and private sector
- Make sense of key financial statements and some key ratios
- Enable participants to manage the financial aspects of projects more effectively
- Assist them in putting together a budget which will enable them to justify expected expenditure
- Enable them to measure budgetary performance
- Provide skills to enable them to conduct effective investment appraisals
Who should attend?
This is for those for whom finance is part of their responsibility or are new to management and need a greater understanding of finance. They will be from all sectors, including private, public and not-for-profit including:
- Those who are new managers or managers wanting a refresher
- Budget holders who want to create and manage their budgets more effectively
- Operations managers who want to know more about cost management and projects
- Sales and marketing employees who want to understand financial statements
- Anyone who needs to understand key accounting concepts, and improve forecasting and cost management skills
- Managers who are about to be promoted into positions which require financial literacy
- Managers facing financial decisions or expect to make a contribution to a wider planning process
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Advanced Accounting and Budgeting for Managers course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team