Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Accounting and Budgeting for Managers - In-House
This in-house program from London Corporate Training will enable new or existing managers to be able to interpret and apply financial information in a business environment. They can expect to learn the following skills:
- How to put together a budget enabling you to justify expected expenditure
- Develop skills relating to interpreting financial statements and calculating selected key ratios
- Measure budgetary performance
- Learn skills for conducting effective investment appraisals
Who should attend?
This is a course for those for whom finance is part of their responsibility and who need a greater understanding of finance. They can be from all sectors, including private, public and not-for-profit including:
- Those who are non-specialists in finance
- Budget holders who are responsible for creating and managing their department’s budgets
- Operations managers who want to know more about cost management and projects
- Senior sales and marketing employees who have to understand financial statements
- Senior managers who require greater financial literacy skills
- Managers facing financial decisions or expect to make a contribution to a wider planning process
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...