Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Accounting and Budgeting for Managers - In-House
This in-house program from London Corporate Training will enable new or existing managers to be able to interpret and apply financial information in a business environment. They can expect to learn the following skills:
- How to put together a budget enabling you to justify expected expenditure
- Develop skills relating to interpreting financial statements and calculating selected key ratios
- Measure budgetary performance
- Learn skills for conducting effective investment appraisals
Who should attend?
This is a course for those for whom finance is part of their responsibility and who need a greater understanding of finance. They can be from all sectors, including private, public and not-for-profit including:
- Those who are non-specialists in finance
- Budget holders who are responsible for creating and managing their department’s budgets
- Operations managers who want to know more about cost management and projects
- Senior sales and marketing employees who have to understand financial statements
- Senior managers who require greater financial literacy skills
- Managers facing financial decisions or expect to make a contribution to a wider planning process
The cost of this in-house varies based on number of participants, location and other factors. Request information for a training quote
LCT New York City - World Class Training and Skills for Success
London Corporate Training leads the way in management training and professional development short courses delivered by highly experienced and qualified consultants. Offering a broad range of management courses in locations across the world, the LCT New York City course suite...
Find out more about this Accounting and Budgeting for Managers course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team