Diploma in Terminal Management
The environment that today's terminal managers operate in today is very demanding. They have to balance a wide variety of processes and demands to ensure that the terminal operates safely. Efficiency and profitability are both critical.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy's comprehensive terminal management distance learning training course is designed for anyone working in the management of cargo operations, cargo terminals and logistics in sea ports. During this course, participants will develop their commercial, operations, leadership, security and management knowledge. In addition the course cover the operating environment of terminal handling seaborne trade.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Terminal Management Personnel
- Business Development Professionals
- Deck Officers
- Port and Terminal Engineers
- Port Authority Personnel
- Terminal Financial Management
- Logistics Management Partners
- Operations Managers
- Equipment and Service Suppliers
- Port Management Staff
- Industry Financial Research Analysts
- Sector Consultants
- Government and Regulatory Personnel
- Management Trainees
- Shipping Agents
The training modules for this programme are as follows:
- Introduction to International Trade Logistics
- The Role of Ports and Terminals
- Terminal Operations
- Health, Safety, Security and environmental Management
- Terminal Labour and Human Resource Management
- Management of Terminals
- Economics of Terminal Operations
- Managing and Motivating People
- Legal issues for Terminals
- Negotiating, Drafting and Managing Contracts
- Managing Projects
The cost of this diploma course is £3,299 + VAT.
For those who qualify, early bird discounts may apply.
Certification / Credits
At the end of this course, participants will be awarded a Diploma in Terminal Management from Lloyd's Maritime Academy.
Contact this provider
Lloyd's Maritime Academy
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy was born from Lloyd’s List. Lloyd’s Maritime Academy is the trusted brand for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed.We are stepping up investment...