Root Cause Analysis & Corrective and Preventative ActionLEORON Professional Development Institute
Root Cause Analysis & Corrective and Preventative Action
All available course dates
Root Cause Analysis & Corrective and Preventive Action
This extensive class provides Participants abroad coverage of Root Cause Analysis and Correct Action-Preventive Action (CAPA) techique and tools. The purpose of this course is to provide Participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to facilitate an effective problem-solving analysis.
The training introduces Participants to problem solving methodology, demonstrating how you can select and apply the most appropriate tools and techniques to investigate and solve a variety of problems. Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is a method of problem solving used to identify the root causes of faults, failures or problems which can enable professionals in your organization to identify the reasons why things go wrong and address the issues when customers complain about products and services.
RCA & CAPA encompass a wide range of approaches, tools and techniques which enable problem solving teams to look deeper into problems, uncover causes and suggest possible solutions, allowing you to prevent and control chronic and recurring problems by eliminating or detecting the causes of failure in your product design, production processes and administrative systems.
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend?
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for
This course is ideal for anyone whose job involves problem solving. As a minimum, all supervisors and lead personnel should take this course and anyone desiring a general understanding of problem-solving/errorproofing technique and tools for process performance, product conformance, and quality management systems, engineering processes, quality control, especially supervisors, managers, and professionals new to the field in aviation:
- Managers responsible for process and quality improvements
- Quality Managers, Internal and External Auditors
- Line managers and supervisors involved in managing customer and/or supplier relationships
- Problem solving team members and leaders
- Product or process designers
- Industrial, production, and process engineers
Senior leadership can also expect to benefit from the course, but need to understand the course does not address in detail the role of senior management as champions for organizational change paradigms (additional course material).
Identification of Problem Types/Processes
Objectives and Success Measures
Certification / Credits
- Use a structured approach to identifying and defining the problem, determining the root cause through analysis and defining an appropriate solution/preventive action.
- Use a range of logical, data, process and root cause analysis tools to develop an understanding of the problem and identify a root cause.
- Understand the importance and approaches to verifying a root cause.
- Identify, evaluate and develop solutions that address the root cause of the problems and prevent reoccurring.
- Participate in effective problem-solving teams utilizing RCA & CAPA tools.
Why choose Leoron?
LEORON has worked with some of the largest companies in the World - but importantly we care about the individual. Through our Customer Happiness Team we ensure that everyone who attends a LEORON course has the support before, during and after to ensure their training needs are met.
We offer the highest level of training delivery, whether that be in our live-virtual training or in-classroom sessions, with our expert instructors guiding you through everything so that you’re left feeling assured and confident to utilize your new knowledge going forward.
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
LEORON Professional Development Institute
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team