Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leader as a Coach
- The role of motivation and performance management in leadership
- Understand the significance of a leader as a coach
- Developing a coaching mindset
- Employing coaching frameworks for effective leadership
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for first time managers, middle management, and individual contributors.
- Current climate of employee candor, trust, and accountability with leaders
- Role of coach: Extrinsic versus Intrinsic motivations
- Effectively appraising team members by identifying the performance gaps using SWOTAF framework
- Providing performance feedback using Situation, Behavior & Impact (SBI) model
- Importance of effective listening to receive feedback from team members
- Managing conflicts during the appraisal process.
- Managing effective communication with team members
- Gaining commitment from team members
- Coaching for performance: The G.R.O.W model of coaching
- Competencies of a coach: Setting the foundation, Co-creating with Trust and Intimacy, facilitating learning, and achieving result
- Activity: Coach the Coach
- Simulation play - Learners engage in a virtual coaching conversation setup with their team members with the objective of effectively applying the G.R.O.W model
- Simulation debrief focusing on:
- Managing effective coaching conversations
- Effective ways of communicating feedback
- Handling coaching barriers
The cost of this course varies. Please contact the provider via the information request form to get a quote.
KNOLSKAPE is an end-to-end learning and assessment platform for “accelerated employee development". By leveraging experiential technologies, industry and business contextualization, and rich talent analytics, KNOLSKAPE can accelerate learning and development in an engaging manner to help improve business performance. More...
Find out more about this Leader as a Coach course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team