Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
- Understanding leadership styles and approaches
- Driving performance in teams through effective leadership
- Effectively employing leadership with authority
- Coaching for performance and team management
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for first time managers, middle management, and individual contributors.
- Introducing leadership
- Who is a leader?
- Leader Vs Manager
- Understanding leadership style
- Flexing leadership styles to suit targets- Directive Vs Supportive style
- Understand team roles., aligning team goals to organization goals and setting expectations.
- Importance of Coaching & coaching frameworks (SWOTAF & KPI Matrix)
- How to measure performance and impact.
- Importance of rewards & recognition.
- Simulation play - Learners engage in the iLead simulation in the role of a team leader tasked with developing team morale, performance and skill
- Simulation debrief will focus on:
- Appreciating leadership flexibility
- Managing performance to drive teams
- Enhancing team morale and skill
- Leveraging one’s dominant leadership style to suit team needs
The cost of this course varies. Please contact the provider via the information request form to get a quote.
KNOLSKAPE is an end-to-end learning and assessment platform for “accelerated employee development". By leveraging experiential technologies, industry and business contextualization, and rich talent analytics, KNOLSKAPE can accelerate learning and development in an engaging manner to help improve business performance. More...