ISO 9001: Foundation - 2-Day Onsite Training
This training acquaints participants with the best practices for implementing and managing a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001:2008, as well as ISO 9004:2009 (Managing for the sustained success of an organization — A quality management approach). Participants will get to learn the different components of a QMS, including the QMS quality manual, required procedures, records, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
Who should attend?
This on-site training is designed for:
- Members of a Quality team
- Professionals looking forward to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- Staff responsible for the implementation of the ISO 9001 standard
- Staff responsible for operations related to a QMS
The cost of this onsite training course is 822 CAD.
Certification / Credits
Upon successful completion of this on-site training participants will be able to:
- Understand the implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001
- Understand the relationship between a Quality Management System and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Gain an understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a Quality Management System
- Acquire the required knowledge to contribute in implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001
A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants.
IT Chapter has operated in the field of IT since 2003 and conducted accredited IT training sessions since 2009. Based in Montreal, Quebec, IT Chapter has grown its expertise in the areas of Information Technology, ITIL® Processes Implementation, ITSM Consulting...
Find out more about this ISO 9001: Foundation course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team