Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO 27001™: Foundation
This course helps participants in learning about the best practices for completing and managing the Information Security Management System (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and the best practices for setting up information security controls for each of the eleven domains in the ISO 27002.
Moreover, the training enables students to understand the way in which ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 relate to ISO 27003 (Guidelines for the implementation of an ISMS), ISO 27004 (Measurement of information security) and ISO 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
The course can be offered both in English and French.
Who should attend?
This 3-day onsite training program is designed for:
- IT Professionals who wish to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the important processes of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Information security team members
- All Chief Officers and Senior Managers responsible for IT governance of an enterprise and its risk management
- Staff implicated in the realizing of ISO 27001 standards
- Technicians involved in operations related to an ISMS
The cost of this onsite training program is 1550 CAD.
IT Chapter has operated in the field of IT since 2003 and conducted accredited IT training sessions since 2009. Based in Montreal, Quebec, IT Chapter has grown its expertise in the areas of Information Technology, ITIL® Processes Implementation, ITSM Consulting...