Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Airline Sales and Key Account Management- 4-Day Course
Face the challenge of generating passenger traffic while business travel, world trade, and companies rapidly expand. This Airline Sales and Key Account Management course uses a competency-based approach to develop your skills as a strategic airline sales professional.
By the end of this 4-day course, participants will have gained the knowledge and skills to
- Manage an existing customer base
- Develop and maintain new leads to increase passenger traffic and sales
- Establish a quality of results measurements rather than quantity of sales calls
- Review the characteristics of top performing sales professionals and how to develop those attributes
- Explore the latest methods for researching target accounts
Who should attend?
Airline Sales and Key Account Management is recommended for professionals in the following roles:
- Sales executives and managers responsible for achieving a sales or revenue target
- Reservations and ticket office staff seeking to build a sales career
- Area sales managers responsible for sales teams
- Sales team support staff
The training content for this 4-day course includes the following:
- Communicate and present products and services related to retail travel management companies and corporate travel departments
- Maintain access to senior decision makers
- Establish geographical territories
- Develop account sales plans to meet and exceed established sales goals
- Analyze and interpret booking and revenue data to maximize revenues
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Measure ROI and closing sales at higher margins
- Use CRM tools to increase quality and effectiveness of customer meetings
The cost for this course is $2,500.
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) serves as the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 260 airlines or 83% of total air traffic. IATA also supports many areas of aviation activity and play an integral role in helping to shape industry...
Find out more about this Airline Sales and Key Account Management course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team