Mastering Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability
Organisations today are facing increased expectations to address not only the economic, but also social, environmental and ethical impacts of their activity. Therefore, more and more organisations are developing strategies to mainstream Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability into their day-to-day business practices.
Consequently, in today's business world, improving your responsibility, is not only “nice to have”, but influences your future survival and potential growth. However, effective handling of Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, especially in cases of scarce resources, has to be facilitated by modern management practices and techniques which ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
Through this highly interactive practical course you will learn how to manage Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability in a systematic way and handle the required change, in order to become an effective Sustainability Manager and achieve Excellence in managing Sustainability.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Middle East
Who should attend?
Who should attend
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads, Senior Managers, Managers of:Executives from organisations such as Coca-Cola, Deutsche Telekom, Interface, WWF, Carrefour, European Investment Bank, Bosch, Grundfos, Novartis, Henkel, Aramex, Etihad, EAD, NBAD, EMAL, Rotana, ALDAR, ADNEC, ADCB etc.
- Module 1: Pre-Course Preparation
- Module 2: Introduction & Background
- Module 3: Development & Management
- Module 4: Communication & Reporting
- Module 5: Review & Assessment
Certification / Credits
By attending this course you will be able to:
- Understand what Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability really is
- Understand how to view CR&S, as a way of doing business, rather than a predefined set of independent programs or a PR activity
- Familiarise with global and local CR&S trends
- Learn how to manage CR&S in a systematic way
- Learn how to handle the required internal changes within your organisation to integrate CR&S in existing processes
- Learn how to master fundamental CR&S practices (such as stakeholder engagement, develop a strategy & plan, conduct a materiality analysis)
- Familiarise how to develop a CR&S Report
- Familiarise how to communicate internally and externally CR&S results
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for over a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...