This timely, one-day training seminar is designed for controllers, C-level executives, finance managers, attorneys, IT professionals, CPAs, auditors and department heads. Learn the basics of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance and how to apply it in your organization.
- Overview of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance, including key terms and definitions
- Learn how the many years of SOX compliance has changed compliance moving forward
- Learn the importance of a top-down risk assessment and how to apply this methodology in your organization
Who should attend?
Auditors wanting to learn the basics of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance and how to optimize compliance efforts (NASBA Field of Study: Auditing).
- SOX History Lesson Part I - Inception and AS2
- SOX History Lesson Part II - Backlash and AS5
- COSO Overview - What are Internal Controls?
- Summary of AS5/SEC Guidance
- Applying a Top-Down Risk-Based Approach
- IT General and Application Controls - Overview
- SOX Risk Assessment
- Testing and Documentation Overview - What, Why, When and How Many
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...
Find out more about this SOX 101 course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team