Lead Ethical Hacker
Ethical Hacking is a process performed by an individual or an organization to identify potential threats on a computer or network. Considering the recent technological developments, the demand for ethical hackers has increased exponentially. Nowadays, organizations look for individuals who possess the ability to implement the most robust security practices out there. This training course will help you develop these skills and take you one step closer to become a cyber-security expert. This course is designed to provide you with the necessary expertise to identify potential weak points that could be exploited by malicious hackers, to preform penetration testing and to develop technical problem-solving techniques. Advance your professional career and become a Lead Ethical Hacker.
Get in touch to learn more about our training for your team!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire about on-site training for teams
Inquire about virtual training for teams
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Attendees that want to build strong rapport and trust with teammates through team building (NASBA Field of Study: Information Technology)
Certification / Credits
- Understand the fundamental concepts of ethical hacking and the required technical knowledge to perform and manage penetration tests;
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used for the operation of an effective ethical hacking process;
- Acquire the expertise to conduct a penetration test following a logical path by using a variety of tools and techniques;
- Develop the expertise to analyze the results of testing activities and produce effective reports which will help organizations to effectively address vulnerabilities;
- Strengthen the personal qualities necessary to act with due professional care when conducting penetration tests;
- Be able to define and explain the different phases of cyberattacks;
- Become acquainted with the different tools used to collect information before performing any attack;
- Learn about the different attacks that affect the security of an organization's network;
- Learn how to perform the different steps comprising a penetration test (ethical hacking) and its associated tools by obtaining information, scanning, enumeration and attack processes;
- Learn about the most important aspects of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks and their tools;
Why choose GoldSRD?
Professional Trainers that know how to engage everyone
100% Client Retention
280+ full day courses
Contact this provider
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...