Internal Audit 301: Keys to Being an Effective Audit Manager
As a follow-up to Audit 101 and 201, Audit 301: Becoming an Effective Audit Manager helps auditors transition to management and become active leaders for their audit teams. This training course gives Managers oversight on how to review a file, properly budget and forecast projects and actively manage and juggle numerous projects.
Auditors should not get promoted without taking this course. Moving from staff auditor to audit manager calls for expanding the skills set. Not only do managers have to be efficient audit team members but also effective communicators, teachers, and active listeners.
Get in touch to learn more about our training for your team!
Upcoming start dates
Inquire about on-site training for teams
Inquire about virtual training for teams
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Financial, Operational, and Information Technology Auditors in the Process of Advancing to Manager (NASBA Field of Study: Auditing)
Certification / Credits
- Learn how to identify audit risk and appropriate audit planning tools and techniques
- Learn how to manage the audit process from planning to follow-up
- Discover the best interpersonal and teambuilding skills
- Discuss audit communication and budgeting and forecasting techniques
- Further understanding of the audit report creation process
- Learn more about public speaking and presentation best practices
Why choose GoldSRD?
Professional Trainers that know how to engage everyone
100% Client Retention
280+ full day courses
Contact this provider
GoldSRD is a leading provider of high-quality, interactive professional development. We have over 200 full-day courses on technical capabilities (Internal Audit, Accounting, Finance, IT Audit and Microsoft-Office specific courses) and People-Centric (“soft”) skills. Our Founder, Danny M. Goldberg, is a...