Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
What's Possible - Salesforce Fundamentals (STR-101)
Are you a business analyst or project manager who is looking to learn more about how Salesforce can solve specific business issues? This course provides the information to enable you to effectively engage with your business stakeholders. You will be introduced to a series of typical business challenges that provide you with the background to solve your specific business needs.
Who should attend?
No prior knowledge or experience with Salesforce is required.
Who Should Attend:
- Business analysts
- Project and process managers
- Salesforce products and solutions
- Identify specific business needs within your company
- Which Salesforce solutions meet your business needs
- Salesforce design decisions, implications, and best practices
- Sources of additional information and support
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT training and learning services. We empower organizations, teams and individuals with the skills and best practices necessary to leverage the technologies to deliver the intended business outcomes driving every project. Whether you’re...