Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Detecting Early Warning Signs
Detecting Early Warning Signs: Onsite Training Course
This Detecting Early Warning Signs training course is an in-house program offered by Global Financial Markets Institute (GFMI). This course is designed to provide students with a comprehensive overview of how to spot credit problems early in order to take appropriate action. Students of this training course will cover how to analyze early warning signs in income statements, balance sheets, Auditor's reports, and proxy statements.
This training is offered to companies and organizations as an in-house or onsite course.
Who should attend?
This Detecting Early Warning Signs training course is suitable for any and all students seeking a better understanding of how to spot credit problems early in order to take appropriate action.
Before enrolling in this training course, students should have completed the Financial Statement Analysis training course or have equivalent knowledge of the subject matter.
The content for this Detecting Early Warning Signs training course is structured as follows:
- Course overview
- Examine current state of credit markets
- Credit cycle
- Analyze clues in financial statements
- Covenant violations
- Off-balance sheet activities
- External and market oriented early warning signs
Course Outcomes and Credits
Upon successful completion of this training course, participants should be able to:
- Reviewing a general framework for analyzing financial statements specific to banks
- Learning to appreciate the importance of solid risk management organization, policies & practices
- Defining risk and differentiate between different risk impacting banks
- Discussing credit risk drivers
- Explaining the role of portfolio management
- Describing the implication of non-bank subsidiaries
- Explaining the implication of off-balance sheet liabilities
- Spotting financial statement aspects easiest to manipulate
- Identifying early warning signals of credit quality deterioration in banks
This course results in 7 CPE credits.
The cost of this Detecting Early Warning Signs training course is available upon request.
Provider: Global Financial Markets Institute GFMI
Global Financial Markets Institute (GFMI)
The Global Financial Markets Institute, Inc. (GFMI) is a NASBA certified financial training and consulting firm that was developed, managed, and staffed by Wall Street professionals. Since their beginnings in 1998, GFMI have designed and delivered creative and highly interactive training...