Technological Disruption: Managing the Impact on Business, Society and Politics
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An in-depth overview on the impact of technological disruption and the skills to control these forces in your role, team, and organisation.
- An expansive understanding of how automation, robotics, and AI are reshaping society and economics on a global scale.
- An understanding of the vulnerabilities of digital networks, and robust strategies to manage the risks of technology competition.
- Awareness of how policy and regulation can address the ethical dilemmas raised by technological disruption.
Technological innovation and disruption in the global economy
Digital economy and the disruption of business models
Technological change and the future of work
Making competition law fit for the digital economy
Legal responses to cybersecurity threats
Privacy protection in a digital era
Digital media and its impact on democracy
Global technology competition and international conflict
Course delivery details
- 8 weeks (excluding orientation)
- 8-10 hours per week
- Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...