London School of Economics Risk and Crisis Management
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An interdisciplinary perspective on risk and crisis management.
- An understanding of the role of organisational culture in risk and crisis prevention.
- The ability to apply theories and tools to current trends in risk and crisis management.
- Insight into accountability, transparency, and blame in risk and crisis management.
Learn how risk can be assessed and managed within your organisation as you work through the weekly modules of this online certificate course.
Introducing risk and crisis management
Learning from disasters
Risk management processes
Risk management tools
Transboundary crisis management
Accountability in risk and crisis management
Trends in risk and crisis management
Course delivery details
- 8 weeks (excluding orientation)
- 6-8 hours per week self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...