Project Management Essentials
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from George Washington University.
You'll walk away with:
- Core project management competencies, including strategic project planning and scheduling, and time, cost and scope management.
- Practical project management tools including Gantt charts, project initiation documents (PID) and work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Key interpersonal, leadership and strategic skills to enhance team motivation and stakeholder engagement for effective project execution.
- Validation of your project management skills in the form of a digital certificate of completion from the GW School of Business.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This program is for you if:
- You're a professional interested in developing your project management career by learning its core principles and applications
- You manage multiple projects, within any given occupation and industry, and require the skills to execute them effectively, from inception to completion
- You're an operations manager, a supervisor or a managing director aiming to advance your management skill set and gain new knowledge in a competitive market
Learn how to effectively implement and communicate project plans in the workplace as you work through the weekly modules of this online short course.
Principles of organizational theory in health care
Initiate and develop a project
Develop a project schedule
Execution and control of projects
Leadership and project management
Communication and stakeholder management
Project management approaches: Agile and traditional
Measures of project and project management success
Course delivery details
- 8 weeks Excluding orientation
- 7–10 hours per week entirely online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...