Neuroscience for Business
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Industry insights from world-class faculty and esteemed guest experts in the neuroscience and psychology fields.
A leadership toolkit drawing on the principles of neuroplasticity that will help you develop or refine your leadership skills.
The ability to future-proof your business by fostering a culture of agility and organizational resilience.
Who should attend?
This Course is for you if:
- You’re in a leadership position looking to improve your professional and organizational capabilities
- You’re looking to move into a leadership role and develop key skills for growth
- You’re interested in the application of neuroscience in the fields of coaching, management training, and leadership development
- You’re a consultant, executive coach, or learning and development professional looking to assist in enhancing employee engagement and workplace culture
Understanding and optimizing your brain
Neuroplasticity: Rewiring your brain
Brain agility and cognitive diversity
Maximize your brain: Building mental resilience
Leadership visualization and action
Leadership influence and neuroplasticity in organizations
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 6–8 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...