Digital Transformation Strategy
Earn an official certificate of professional achievement from Yale University.
- An enhanced understanding of digital technologies’ ability to create and capture value within your organization to drive business growth.
- A multidisciplinary approach to digital transformation that examines how diverse business functions can evolve to better serve changing customer behaviors.
- Expert insights based on real-world case studies to identify and implement a digital transformation strategy, and how it can be measured against business objectives.
- Insights from Yale SOM faculty and guest experts, as part of a global network of like-minded professionals, and access to the exclusive Yale School of Management Executive Education group on LinkedIn upon successful completion of your program.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Understanding digital disruption
Value creation and value capture in digital transformation
Customer-centric operating models
Reinventing value chains for growth
Change management and workforce transformation
Leading digital transformation
Course delivery details
- 6 weeks Excluding orientation
- 8-10 hours per week Self-paced learning online
Why choose GetSmarter?
- Data-driven course selection
- Outcomes-based design
- People-mediated delivery
GetSmarter™, powered by 2U, is an online learning expert with over 10 years' experience in developing premium online short courses from the world’s leading universities and institutions. We are powered by 2U to support you in unlocking your potential through...