Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Six Sigma Master Black Belt: OnlineFlorida Atlantic University: College of Business
Six Sigma Master Black Belt: Online
Six Sigma Master Black Belt: Online Training Course
The online Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification program offered by Florida Atlantic University provides students with the knowledge and abilities to manage advanced Six Sigma projects and to initiate and lead improvement efforts within their organization. This Master Black Belt certification by Florida Atlantic University incorporates Lean techniques and is highly focused on being the most efficient and enhancing operational excellence in business.
Students will learn how to use statistical analysis software to enhance their organization from a cost perspective and from a quality perspective. Furthermore, students who successfully complete this online training course will be able to mentor, guide, and develop projects for Six Sigma Black, Yellow, and Green Belts.
*Students of this online Master Black Belt certification course will have 6 months to complete their training.
Who should attend?
This online course is best suited for the following professionals:
- Business analysts
- Operations managers
- Individuals seeking to reach the highest Six Sigma credential available
- Individuals seeking to initiate Six Sigma practices throughout an organization
- Individuals seeking to lead and mentor other Six Sigma Green and Black Belt
- Individuals seeking to teach Six Sigma
The content for this course is structured as follows:
- Management of advanced Six Sigma programs
- Utilize statistical analysis software
- Reduce organizational costs
- Improve organizational quality
- Coaching and mentoring for Six Sigma Black, Green, and Yellow belts
Course Outcomes and Credits
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Train, mentor and coach everyone in the organization who is involved in Six Sigma
- Raise the level of organizational competency with respect to Six Sigma
- Be the highest level of technical expertise regarding Six Sigma in the organization
- Develop and conduct training sessions
- Transfer lessons learned
- Assist upper management to drive change
- Lead large and complex projects
- Foster an organizational culture of continuous improvement
Students will receive 50 Hours-PDUs / 5.0 CEUs upon completion of this online training course.
The cost of this course is $2,295.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...