Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Six Sigma Black Belt: OnlineFlorida Atlantic University: College of Business
Six Sigma Black Belt: Online
Six Sigma Black Belt: Online Training Course
The online Six Sigma Black Belt certification program offered by Florida Atlantic University provides students with the knowledge and abilities to manage advanced Six Sigma projects and to initiate and lead improvement efforts within their organization. This Black Belt certification by Florida Atlantic University incorporates Lean techniques and is highly focused on being the most efficient and enhancing operational excellence in business.
Students will learn how to use statistical analysis software to enhance their organization from a cost perspective and from a quality perspective. Furthermore, students who successfully complete this online training course will be able to mentor, guide, and develop projects for Yellow and Green Belts.
*Students of this online Black Belt certification course will have 12 months to complete their training.
Who should attend?
This online course is best suited for the following professionals:
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Programmers/Systems analysts
- Team members involved in improvement projects
- Business analysts
- Operations managers
- Professionals seeking to achieve the Six Sigma Black Belt credential
- Professionals seeking to initiate Six Sigma practices throughout their organization
- Professionals seeking to lead and mentor other Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belts
The content for this course is structured as follows:
- Initiating and leading defined Six Sigma projects
- Utilizing statistical analysis software
- Reducing organizational costs
- Improving the quality of an organization
- Guide, mentor, define Yellow and Green Belt Projects
Course Outcomes and Credits
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Define projects for Green Belts
- Become actively involved in organizational change
- Utilize statistical analysis software (Minitab - can be ordered as an additional product at time of program registration)
- Mentor and guide Green Belts
- Manage advanced Six Sigma projects
Students will receive 70 Hours - PDUs/7.0 CEUs upon completion of this online training course.
The cost of this course is $4,495.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...