Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Project Scheduling
Advanced Project Scheduling - Online
The Advanced Project Scheduling program offered by Florida Atlantic University provides students with creative, innovative, and practical approaches to efficiently utilize Project Scheduling methods. The use of these advanced project scheduling methods can be used to develop a schedule model and create an accurate schedule baseline.
Students of this course will have online access to all course materials and will cover five separate lessons based on Advanced Project Scheduling concepts. Material for this course will include audio and visual guides, examples, quizzes, and multiple choice questions that will reinforce the material from each of the lessons in the online course.
*Students may enroll in this online course at anytime and will have access to the course material 24/7.
Who should attend?
This PDU Online Program – Advanced Project Scheduling training course is best suited for professionals seeking to gain the knowledge and skills to utilize Advanced Project Scheduling techniques in project management.
Furthermore, prospective students of this course should:
- Have an active PMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP® and / or a PgMP® credential
- Possess an understanding of the contents of the PMBOK Guide® Fifth Edition
- Be motivated to learn more about Project Scheduling
- Understand that access to course information will be granted no later than 48 business hours after registration
The content for this PDU Online Program – Advanced Project Scheduling training course is structured as follows:
- Scheduling techniques for developing a ‘best-fit’ Schedule Model
- How to implement schedule changes while maintaining schedule accuracy
- Using schedule analysis techniques to interpret schedule impacts and synthesize scheduling alternatives
- Turning schedule analysis into timely decisions
Students will receive 10 Hours-PDUs/1.0 CEUs upon completion of this PDU Online Program – Advanced Project Scheduling training course.
The cost of this PDU Online Program – Advanced Project Scheduling training course is $199.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...