Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Business Process Modeling and Requirements Gathering
Advanced Business Process Modeling and Requirements Gathering: Classroom Training Course
The Advanced Business Process Modeling and Requirements Gathering course, offered by Florida Atlantic University, provides students with advanced tools and techniques of business analysis, as well as a framework to build their business process modeling skills and abilities. Students will gain an understanding of how to strategically plan and align their projects, project modeling, diagramming, and requirements gathering methods to enhance the production and efficiency of their projects.
Who should attend?
This course is best suited for the following professionals:
- Those seeking to sit for the Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP®) certification exam
- Project managers
- Business analysts
- Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Six Sigma practitioners
- Business analysis managers
- Operations managers
- IT/development managers and system analysts or managers
The content for this course is structured as follows:
- Enterprise Architecture and the Business Analyst
- Steps in completing document analysis and reverse engineering
- Planning and conducting an effective workshop
- Business Rules Analysis
- Data Dictionary
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Functional Decomposition
- Organization Modeling
- Process Modeling/ SIPOC Business Models
- Storyboards/ User Profiles
- Use Cases Diagrams
- Use Cases Descriptions
- Sequence Diagrams
- State Diagrams
- Value Stream Mapping
- Activity Diagrams
- User Stories
- Data Transformation and Mapping
- Context diagrams
- User Interface Design
- Use cases to elicit and document scope of a solution as well as detailed requirements
- How a BA can effectively use focus groups
- Types of prototypes and when to best use them
- How to use observation to gather requirements
- SIPOC diagrams
- How to identify areas for improvement within a process
- Class models
- Differences between conceptual, logical and physical models and their uses
- Three requirements prioritization techniques
- The Business Analyst as Change Agent
- Best practices for creating requirement document standard for your organization
Students will receive 14 Hours-PDUs/ 1.4 CEUs upon completion of this classroom course.
The cost of this course is $1,595.
Provider: Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Florida Atlantic University: Professional Training and Executive Education
Florida Atlantic University was opened in 1964 and has been home to over 28,000 students. The University boasts seven beautiful campuses in Southern Florida. The College of Business at FAU serves over 7,000 students and is comprised of six departments...
Request information - obligation free
Contact Florida Atlantic University: College of Business
Find out more about this Advanced Business Process Modeling and Requirements Gathering course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team