Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Collateral Management Introduction - On-site Course
This intensive one-day course will cover:
- What is Collateral?
- Key Players in Collateral Management
- Collateral Call Process
- Types of Collateral Management/ Margin Calculation Models
- Recent Trends in Collateral Usage and Management
- Operational Challenges in Collateral Management
- Key Imperatives in Collateral Management
- Best Practices in Collateral Management Technology
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Operations, Compliance and IT Staff.
Participants of this program will receive 7 CPE credits.
Financial Markets World - Leading Financial Training
Financial Markets World (FMW) is a leading provider of financial training to the global financial community. FMW offers cutting-edge training courses that cover the breadth of the global financial services industry, and address current industry requirements. All of FMW's training...
Find out more about this Collateral Management Introduction - On-site Course course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team