Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Assessing Corporate Credit Risk - On-site Course
This course is designed as a practical introduction to corporate credit analysis, including both term and working capital loans, structuring and covenants, business vs. financial risk, ratio analysis, probability of loss and loss given default, and their relationship to bond ratings. Prerequisites include a basic knowledge of financial statement accounting. Participants should bring a financial calculator.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Relationship Managers
- Financial Advisors
- Product Specialists
- Dealing Room Staff
- Sales Executives
- Risk Managers
- Quantitative Analysts
- Fund Managers and Investment Analysts
- Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office Staff
- Bank and Securities Lawyers
- Tax Attorneys
- Other Service Providers
- Compliance Officers
- Due Diligence Experts
- Auditors and Product Controllers
- Securities Regulators, Legislators, and Associated Staff
- Apply Financial Statement Analysis
- Apply Term Credit Analysis
- Apply Working Capital Analysis
- Understand basic agency ratings and loss measurement
Participants of this program will receive 7 CPE credits.
Provider: Financial Markets World Inc.
Financial Markets World - Leading Financial Training
Financial Markets World (FMW) is a leading provider of financial training to the global financial community. FMW offers cutting-edge training courses that cover the breadth of the global financial services industry, and address current industry requirements. All of FMW's training...