Connecting in a Wireless World
Years ago, whenever someone said, “Let’s meet,” we knew that meant a face-to-face conversation. Today, your meetings take place in a variety of settings, using multiple platforms.
You need professional impact, no matter the meeting venue. How do you manage to simultaneously share information effectively, follow proper etiquette, and engage others in the process?
Challenge & Solution
In today’s demanding marketplace, meetings may be on the phone, by video conference, or online. Successful outcomes will depend on the skills your leaders and attendees bring to virtual, meetings. Exec|Comm’sConnecting in a Wireless Worldworkshop prepares your professionals to communicate with ease in any setting, using technology as an advantage, not a limitation.
After participating in this program, you will:
- Plan for results-oriented meetings on the phone, video conference, online, or a mix
- Project a professional and credible presence via audio or video
- Manage the meeting flow between attendees in various locations
- Understand and manage the interpersonal dynamics of meeting contributors
- Facilitate individual and team presentations
- Handle interruptions and difficult questions with ease
- Be aware of and handle the technical challenges of online meetings
You will acquire skills through briefings, video recording, group exercises, and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes 10 minutes of instructor briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.
Customization & Sustainability
- Content: We can tailor the title, skills, exercises, and timing to meet your needs.
- Setting: This program works in large group, small group, and one-on-one settings.
- Duration: From standard one-day programs to brief showcases or webinars, we can work within your timeframe.
- Sustainability Tools: We provide “skills trackers,” checklists, planners, email reminders, access to ECLearn.exec-comm.com, continued instructor access, and our book,Simply Said, to extend the learning and increase skill retention.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- United States of America
Contact Exec-Comm for pricing information.
Why choose Exec Comm?
11 global hubs across NORAM, LATAM, EMEA & APAC
40 years in the professional development business
Trusted by 450+ major clients in various industries
Average rating 5
The program was very helpful in identifying position and habits to form when trying to be more effective and have more impact in meetings. Heather and Joe did an excellent job.
I thought this class was great. The exercises were very useful, and the PowerPoint presentation was helpful. Paul, our instructor, provided excellent feedback.
Contact this provider
Exec-Comm LLC is committed to offering the broadest range of communication skills training seminars on-site, online or at locations convenient to you. We train professionals around the world helping them communicate more effectively. Our goal is to improve your organization's...