In this business and management course, you will develop a strong understanding of how firms compete by learning about important analytical approaches that underlie business strategy.
This course will show you how a business views itself in its "totality" and in the context of its environment. The course will be taught from the perspective of a manager or chief executive officer (CEO).
This course aims to equip you with a good understanding of:
- What managing a firm strategically implies?
- How one analyzes the industry in which a firm competes?
- How does a firm create competitive advantage?
- How does a firm sustain its competitive advantage?
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Introduction to Strategic Management
- Analyzing the External Environment
- Analyzing the Internal Environment
- Competitive Positioning
- Managing the Multi-business Firm
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, a partner institute of EdX.
3-5 hours per week
- Verified Track -$150
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Industry and competitive analysis
- Resource and competency analysis
- Analysing strategy across corporate and business levels
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...