For a company to function properly it must have a permanent supply of raw materials and goods; if sourcing is done efficiently, availability for manufacturing and/or sale will be permanent.
There are tasks prior to purchasing to be conducted such as knowing the requirements of the business and the manufacturing process, knowing the providers in depth, always assessing that their quality and costs are best suited to the business. Start exploring purchasing in this online course.
Purchasing planning and management are of great importance for any organization, regardless if it is a micro enterprise, an SME or a large company. Learn about purchasing management in your organization with this business management course.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Purchase planning
- Collaboration in purchase and sourcing
- Providers and business partners
- Costs, prices and reception of materials
Course delivery details
This course is offered through LOGYCA, a partner institute of EdX.
3-5 hours per week
- Verified Track -$25
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How to create a sales plan and market segmentation according to the company’s capacity and offer to guarantee precise manufacturing.
- Identify the main characteristics of demand management to anticipate market and client variability.
- Learn about success cases in the use of demand management as application examples and be able to adapt them to your company’s own capacity.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...