Modernize applications with IBM CICS
IBM CICS is the trusted core of enterprise applications and transaction processing. You will experience writing, updating and running CICS applications as well as the new APIs, capabilities and functions that will allow you to modernize these applications to run as part of a hybrid cloud application.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Introduction to CICS Video Course - IBM Redbooks
- COBOL Programming with VSCode - Open Mainframe project
- Knowledge of Java
Course delivery details
This course is offered through IBM, a partner institute of EdX.
8–10 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Why CICS has been a trusted partner for enterprises
- Writing, updating, and running CICS COBOL programs
- Investigate some of the new CICS APIs
- Modernize CICS applications using modern languages and APIs
- Understand how CICS interacts with the Hybrid Cloud
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...