Lifestyle Medicine Treatments of Chronic Disease – Part 2
Lifestyle Medicine is an increasingly crucial element to transforming disease care systems to healthcare systems. Current medical services are unable to restore health because they do not address root causes.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- HPH-101X: Lifestyle Medicine Core Principles
- HPH-104X and HPH-105X (recommended)
- Recognize the core competencies of Nutrition, Tobacco Cessation, and Alcohol and their interaction with chronic diseases.
- Explain the difference in efficacies of traditional treatments vs. lifestyle based treatments.
- Identify effective lifestyle based treatment protocols used to prevent and treat chronic diseases of lifestyle.
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Doane University, a partner institute of EdX.
10-15 hours per week
- Verified Track -$179
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
In this course, you will learn the deficiencies within traditional Western Medicine and more effective lifestyle based treatment protocols used to prevent and treat chronic diseases of lifestyle.
You will learn about lifestyle medicine based treatments for the following chronic diseases:
- Prostate and Colorectal Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis/Rheumatoid Arthritis/Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Fructose Intolerance/Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
- Depression/ Anxiety
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and PCOS Associated Infertility/ Anovulatory Bleeding
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...