ISCEA CLSSYB Exam
This course includes the ISCEA Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam. Upon successful completion of the exam course, you will earn both an edX course completion certificate, as well as the ISCEA Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate. The passing rate of 70% on the CLSSYB Exam is indicative of successful completion.
Completion of the two preparatory courses, listed in the Lean Six Sigma for Sustainable Supply Chain (CLSSYB) Program, is required prior to taking of the exam. This program will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in the CLSSYB Exam. Learners are not permitted to take the CLSSYB Exam course without completing both of the preparatory courses.
Sign up for this fully online exam and become an ISCEA Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt - CLSSYB!
ISCEA, the International Supply Chain Education Alliance was the first organization on the globe certifying Supply Chain Managers and Demand-Driven Planners, and it remains the worldwide authoritative resource for Supply Chain career validation with thousands of certificate holders commanding top-tier salaries.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Enforced Prerequisites include successful completion of CLSSYB01 and CLSSYB02.
Learners who earn the Official Yellow Belt can work towards Green and Black Belts.
Course delivery details
This course is offered through International Supply Chain Education Alliance, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$149
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How to apply your learning from CSSYB01 and CLSSYB02 to Proctored Exam Sessions
- Answer Multiple Choice Questions related to the topics and methods discussed in CLSSYB Coursework
- Apply course material to global supply chain initiatives as a demand-driven planner, supply chain manager, supply chain analyst, or supply chain professional.
- Utilize practice exam questions and tutorials to successfully pass the Official CLSSYB Test
- Properly Complete Onboarding Process for i-Proctor
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...