Inventory and Portfolio Management
Inventory is also company money, materialized in supplies towards the elaboration of products in-process, finished and for sale.
Keeping an organized and updated inventory will allow you to save time and resources. Also, knowing that type of product you have available and what state it is in helps in organizing what you already have, so you will not have waste and you will be able to sell as you produce.
Inventory is a hidden treasure for companies. In this online course you will learn to properly manage it and meet your clients’ expectations while optimizing time, money, avoid waste and make the right decisions on your investments.
Portfolio and inventory management is very important, regardless if your organization is a Micro, Small, Medium or Large company.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Designing a product portfolio
- What is a product portfolio?
- Product segmentation
- Planning product demand
- How to manage inventory?
- Inventory strategies
- Calculating policies and inventory curves
Collaboration and technology in inventories
- Collaboration in inventories
- Vendor Managed Inventory - VMI
- Collaborative planning, replenishment and forecasting – CPRF
- Electronic product and data interchange – EDI
- Product preparation
- Managing a storage
- How to perform Slotting?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through LOGYCA, a partner institute of EdX.
3-5 hours per week
- Verified Track -$25
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Defining key concepts for inventory management and apply them on different company products.
- Correctly relating different stages of the products and the company in order to adequately manage them into the inventory and reduce costs and time.
- Identifying the most important points of inventory management to guarantee product visibility along the value network and the logistical process.
- Getting to know technological tools that facilitate a quick inventory management in order to efficiently meet the client’s requirements.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...