Introduction to Linux System Administration with IBM Power Systems
This course introduces administrative tasks that a system administrator can perform with Linux hosted on IBM Power servers. This includes virtualization concepts such as logical partitioning, installation of Linux, command-line operations, and more interesting administration and device management tasks.
This course includes hands-on exercises with systems from an IBM data center.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through IBM, a partner institute of EdX.
10-15 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of IBM Power servers
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux in a logical partition (LPAR)
- Summarize the administrative tasks which need to be performed after installing LinuxPerform
- Systemd related operations
- Identify and utilize IBM service tools that are part of Linux on Power installation
- Identify the key characteristics of any cloud computing environment
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...