Have you ever wondered:
- What happens during an orgasm?
- Why are millions of sperm released for just one egg?
- What is IVF?
- How the pill prevents pregnancy?
- What causes hot flashes during menopause?
Despite being one of the most important processes in nature, human reproduction is still widely misunderstood by many of us.
In this foundational course, you will learn about human reproduction by exploring the underlying biology, the most common myths, and the latest medical advances. To help you understand the realities of making babies, having babies, and not having babies, we have pulled together a team of expert instructors that includes world-renowned researchers from the Robinson Research Institute.
Join us on a journey of discovery as we answer all those questions that you were too embarrassed to ask, and those questions that you never even knew you had about humanreproduction.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Structure and function of the male and female reproductive systems
- Regulation of reproductive processes and cycles
- Common reproductive disorders
- Methods of contraception and assisted reproduction
- Real world application of cutting-edge research in reproductive medicine.
Course delivery details
This course is offered through University of Adelaide, a partner institute of EdX.
2-3 hours per week
- Verified Track -$169
- Audit Track - Free
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...