Global Environment and Trends in Technological Innovation
Nowadays, competitiveness of companies suffer an impact not only by economical, political, social, environmental, and health trends; technological innovation trends are relevant factors in the design of business models that are necessary for the prevalence of institutions.
The correct understanding of both the incremental and the disruptive innovation, will enable to understand the usefulness of identifying the identification of the index of technological adoption.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Relevant factors in the environment of companies
- Topic 1.1 Economical, political, social, and environmental mega trends.
- Topic 1.2 Institutional environment
Criteria for competitive assessment
- Topic 2.1 Competitiviness (International/Regional/Organizational)
- Topic 2.2 Models of competitive assessment
- Topic 3.1 Map of innovation in history
- Topic 3.2 Incremental vs. disruptive innovation
Disruptive innovation trends
- Topic 4.1 Disruptive technologies
- Topic 4.2 Index of technological adoption (Note: Create your own "grid")
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Tecnologico de Monterrey, a partner institute of EdX.
5-8 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- With this course you will be able to:
- Identify the mega trends in a business environment.
- Understand the competitive evaluation models
- Know the technological innovation trends. - Understand the technological innovation index.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...