Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship in the Family Business
In this entrepreneurship course you will have the opportunity to know the instruments and components that involve entrepreneurship; from ideation, market validation and value proposition, to present your sales plan to attract investors (Business Pitch).
This online course delivers the knowledge and tools necessary for the success of a venture in the family business.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
A Family Business Venture: the STEP Model
- Entrepreneurial orientation of the family business
- Familiness (resources unique to a family business)
Mega trends and entrepreneurship
- Introduction to innovation and entrepreneurship
- Mega trends and Family Office
Ideation and Market Validation
- Ideation and Customer Discovery
- Market Validation
- Opportunity Recognition
- Business Model
Business Pitch (family and non-family investors)
- Story Telling- Business pitch
- Foundations of Family Intrapreneurship
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Tecnologico de Monterrey, a partner institute of EdX.
7-8 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Understand and apply best practices in the family business
- Distinguish entrepreneurship and innovation models
- Implement entrepreneurship trends in your venture
- Carry out a transgenerational entrepreneurship project
- Determine the components of entrepreneurship:
- Generation of the entrepreneurial idea (ideation)
- Market validation
- Value proposition
- Sales presentation to attract investors (Business Pitch)
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...