Full Stack Application Development Project
In this project you will apply your knowledge of front end and back end development to build and deploy a full stack real-world web application on the cloud.
Your project will showcase your understanding of the user experience and user interface design process, and your skills and technologies with Django, Python, Node.JS and Containers.
After completing this project, you will have gained hands-on practical experience with a real-world project and be able to demonstrate your proficiency of front end and back end skills to potential employers.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Completion of courses 1-8 within the Full Stack Cloud Developer Professional Certificate
- Application – Static Pages
- Application – User Management and CI/CD
- Back End Services
- Application – Dynamic Pages (React.js)
- Containerize and Deploy to K8S
- Share Your Project
Course delivery details
This course is offered through IBM, a partner institute of EdX.
6-8 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Articulate the attributes of multiple cloud services including Watson AI, Cloudant and Cloud Object Storage.
- Build a real-world web application using front end and back end technology.
- Deploy your Django full stack web application on the cloud.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...