Enabling Entrepreneurs to Shape a Better World
Do you want to change the world? Do you want to know how to start?
Nowadays, the world needs responsible leaders to solve problems that matter. It is up to us to come up with sustainable solutions to shape a better world. Become an entrepreneur and be part of the change!
Join us on this journey that provides you with the latest tools and the mindset to discover the entrepreneur within yourself. By combining lectures from world-renowned speakers like Prof. Muhammad Yunus, Alexander Osterwalder and Hedda Pahlson-Moller with insights from serial social entrepreneurs, we delve into the world of social entrepreneurship. Topics range from business modeling and design thinking to impact creation and social innovation.
This course will lead you through your own impact journey where you will get a full perspective of the world of social entrepreneurship and give you the essential insights to boost your entrepreneurial intention and become a real change maker.
You are not alone in this journey—this course will connect you with like-minded people all around the world in order to create a community with different backgrounds, personalities, and perspectives. You will have the opportunity to interact with your peers through a dynamic learning structure that will encourage discussion and idea sharing on a weekly basis.
After this course, you will be able to assess entrepreneurial opportunities through the perspective of both impact and business. The tools you acquire will enable you to turn these opportunities into viable social solutions and maximize impact.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurship And YOU
- Social Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Yunus Social Business
- Needfinding and Ideation
- From Purpose to Idea
- Impact Creation
- Creating Great Teams
Make It Happen
- Starting in Imperfect Surroundings
- Entrepreneurial Resilience
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Business Models with an Impact
Staying On Track
- Impact Measurement and Scaling
- What to do when it doesn´t work
- Overcoming Failure
- Pitching and Idea Communication
- Staying Motivated and Motivating Others
Course delivery details
This course is offered through seakademieX, a partner institute of EdX.
4-6 hours per week
- Verified Track -$169
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Gain insights from social entrepreneurs and their experiences
- Learn about the impact value chain from academics from diverse disciplines
- Use the design thinking method to identify concrete social problems and come up with sustainable ideas to solve them
- Understand the concept of social innovation and learn how to apply it
- Dive into social impact and learn how to measure it
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...