Digital Transformation Strategy: Discovering and Reaching New Markets
This course is different – it’s a sample of the most important key concepts and techniques needed to develop digital strategies and bring them to market.
The Smith School of Business and Clark School of Engineering have teamed up to organize courses in a series that samples our best across digital strategy, marketing, planning, and delivery to bring you a series of essential lessons.
This first course starts by clearly describing the nature of disruption, transformation, and strategies that companies can use to exploit and respond to technological change. It goes on to provide a sufficient business leader’s understanding of how technology works, the information systems architecture, and how adoption and innovation occur in existing businesses.
Armed with the insights into computing stacks, business systems, adoption life cycles, and innovation strategies this course then takes you on a tour of the key technologies driving change in how we build, operate, and capture value in our businesses.
These key emerging technologies now form the basis for you to create your own strategies and approaches to innovating your business.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through The University of Maryland, College Park, a partner institute of EdX.
2-3 hours per week
- Verified Track -$249
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Analyze how digital technologies are transforming work, organizations, markets, and the economy.
- Apply strategies about how best to interact with customers through outbound and inbound marketing and social media.
- Analyze the forces impacting incumbents and entrants with new technology.
- Identify traceable and verifiable marketing that work in the digital age.
- Analyze different touchpoints in the marketing and marketing strategy process where digital technologies are having and/or will have a significant impact and evaluate the effectiveness of these touchpoints.
- Identify the process of evaluating the performance of Artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms.
- Analyze and assess the performance of paid search campaigns, diagnose potential problems, and recommend adjustments to the digital marketing campaign.
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...