Data Science Tools
In this course, you'll learn about Data Science tools like Jupyter Notebooks, RStudio IDE, and Watson Studio. You will learn what each tool is used for, what programming languages they can execute, their features and limitations and how data scientists use these tools today.
With the tools hosted in the cloud, you will be able to test each tool and follow instructions to run simple code in Python or R. To complete the course, you will create a final project with a Jupyter Notebook on IBM Watson Studio on Cloud and demonstrate your proficiency in preparing a notebook, writing Markdown, and sharing your work with your peers.
This hands-on course will get you up and running with some of the latest and greatest data science tools.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Course delivery details
This course is offered through IBM, a partner institute of EdX.
3–7 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- How to use various data science and data visualization tools hosted on Skills Network Labs
- How to use Jupyter Notebooks including its features and why it's so popular
- Popular tools used by R Programmers including RStudio IDE
- IBM Watson Studio including its features and capabilities
- How to create and share a Jupyter Notebook
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...