Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
Data mining has recently emerged as a major field of research and applications. Aimed at extracting useful and interesting knowledge from large data repositories such as databases and the Web, data mining integrates techniques from the fields of database, statistics and AI.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Data Warehouse
- Data Mining over Data Streams
- Web Database
Course delivery details
This course is offered through The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, a partner institute of EdX.
6-10 hours per week
- Verified Track -$350
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Apply the clustering techniques to find clusters within the data
- Use the classification techniques to conduct classification and predication
- Use the knowledge of frequest pattern mining to discover patterns from the data
- Learn data warehouse techniques for data analysis
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...