CARE: Nutrition in Ageing
Whether you are a caregiver, a medical student, a healthcare professional or someone with an interest in nutrition, this course will help you learn about nutrition in ageing so you can provide the best level of care.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Imperial College London, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$49
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
Learn how to:
- Recognise fundamentals of nutrition and healthy ageing
- Apply nutritional knowledge to your own care practices
- Create a balanced meal-plan using professional recommendations
- Utilise tips and tools as recommended by healthcare professionals
- Access local resources and provide social support to older people
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...