Big Data Technology Capstone Project
In this capstone course, you will get an opportunity to apply the knowledge and skills that you have gained throughout this MicroMasters program. You can choose to complete any one project from a number of choices, covering topics ranging from data integration, data mining, Spark programming, to data analysis. After finishing the project, you will need to submit a report together with the code, to be reviewed by our TAs.
By completing this capstone project, you will create a showcase project and demonstrate to employers that you are job ready and a worthy candidate in the field of big data.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Candidates interested in pursuing this program are advised to complete the following courses before this course:
- Foundations of Data Analytics
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Big Data Computing With Spark
- Mathematical Methods for Data Analysis
- Apply your knowledge on big data technologies to a real-life scenario
- Build a showcase project to demonstrate your knowledge and experience
- How to independently work on a big data project
Course delivery details
This course is offered through The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, a partner institute of EdX.
4-8 hours per week
- Verified Track -$150
- Audit Track - Free
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...