AP® Physics 2: Challenging Concepts
This course covers 9 challenging topics in AP® Physics 2. Well-respected AP instructors from around the USA will lead you through video, assessment questions, and interactive activities.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
These units—by design—address only the most challenging concepts within the AP® Physics 2 curriculum framework. Thus, you will need foundational/ prerequisite knowledge in Physics 1 and Physics 2 to work through these units. Davidson Next modules are designed for blended learning in AP classrooms, but can also be used by AP students independently as supplementary help and exam review.
- Electrostatic Fields
- Gravitational and Electric Potentials
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Pressure, Force & Flow in Fluids
- Mirrors & Lenses
- Diffraction & Interference
- Atomic Transitions
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Davidson Next, a partner institute of EdX.
2-4 hours per week
- Verified Track -$49
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Mastery of challenging concepts from the AP® Physics 2 curriculum
- Learn from experienced AP® Physics teachers
- Building skills and intuition through interactive simulations, graphing, data analysis and experiments
- Practice with graded exam-style questions (with explanations)Preparing for the AP® Physics 2 exam!
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...