AP® Calculus: Challenging Concepts from Calculus AB & Calculus BC
Well-respected AP instructors from around the United States will lead you through video instruction, exam-style questions and interactive activities to help you master the most challenging concepts in the AP® Calculus AB & Calculus BC curriculum.
Each module will cover one of the most demanding concepts in this AP® Calculus AB & Calculus BC (based on College Board data from 2011–2013 Advanced Placement® exams).
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Foundational/prerequisite knowledge in Calculus AB and/or BCbefore attempting these units.
- AB/BC: Limits
- AB/BC: Definition of Derivative
- AB/BC: Chain Rule
- AB/BC: Implicit Differentiation
- AB/BC: Mean Value Theorem
- AB/BC: L’Hospital’s Rule
- AB/BC: Riemann Sums
- AB/BC: Functions Defined by Definite Integrals
- AB/BC: Modeling & Solving Differential Equations (1)
- AB/BC: Modeling & Solving Differential Equations (2)
- AB/BC: Rectilinear Motion
- BC: Parametric Equations
- BC: Introduction to Series
- BC: Series Convergence
- BC: Series Manipulation
Course delivery details
This course is offered through Davidson Next, a partner institute of EdX.
4-5 hours per week
- Verified Track -$49
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Mastery of challenging concepts from the AP® Calculus AB & BC curricula
- Build confidence in the material as you learn concepts from experienced AP® Calculus teachers
- Build graphical intuition through interactive graphing
- Practice for your exam with graded exam-style questions (with explanations)
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...