Advanced Linear Algebra: Foundations to Frontiers
Linear algebra is one of the fundamental tools for computational and data scientists. In Advanced Linear Algebra: Foundations to Frontiers (ALAFF), you will build your knowledge, understanding, and skills in linear algebra, practical algorithms for matrix computations, and the analysis of the effects of floating-point arithmetic as performed by computers.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Undergraduate linear algebra
- Part 1: Orthogonalization
- Part 2: Solving Linear Systems
- Part 3: Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors
Course delivery details
This course is offered through The University of Texas at Austin, a partner institute of EdX.
8-12 hours per week
- Verified Track -$99
- Audit Track - Free
Certification / Credits
What you'll learn
- Deciphering a matrix using the Singular Value Decomposition
- Quantifying and qualifying numerical error
- Solving linear systems and linear least-squares problems
- Computing and employing eigenvalues and eigenvectors
Contact this provider
edX For Business helps leading companies upskill their labor forces by making the world’s greatest educational resources available to learners across a wide variety of in-demand fields. edX For Business delivers high-quality corporate eLearning to train and engage your employees...