Analytics for Retail Banks
Become a data-driven marketing expert by mastering concepts around analytics lifecycle data infrastructure customer lifecycle and digital trends while going through global retail banking case studies.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
The pre-requisite for this course includes a basic understanding of marketing processes familiarity with the banking domain and high school mathematics
- Analytics scope at a retail bank
- Marketing challenges across the retail banking customer lifecycle
- Data related Infrastructure at a retail bank
- Channel implications on data driven marketing at retail banks
- Data-driven customer acquisition at retail banks
- Data driven usage management at retail banks
- Data driven customer experience management at retail banks
- Data driven upselling and Cross selling at retail banks
- Data driven retention and loyalty management at retail banks
- Practical Implementation challenges for the data-driven market