Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep - Webinar Course
A career in project management is both rewarding and challenging and comes with a lot of responsibility. The exams associated with project management are designed to ensure one is equipped with the skills and knowledge required to perform their PM duties at the very highest levels and are capable of producing quality outputs. Taking this exam requires focused preparation if one is to achieve the desired outcome.
This course is presented as eight live webinars and is designed to provide you with everything you need in preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam. The webinars are held on Tuesday evenings.
The course includes an exit exam as well as a one-on-one exit interview with the instructor. It also includes the Crosswind Flex-Class option that allows participants to attend additional sessions at no charge.
The Crosswind PMP® Exam Study System includes:
- Discovering the PMBOK® Guide Audio Recording also available in MP3 format. It is over ten times longer in duration than the previous 80-minute Processes audio content and includes Tony Johnson, as well as Dayle Beyer having an interactive discussion about how all of the pieces of the PMBOK® Guide fit together and work with each other.
- V5.1 Bootcamp Manual with over 80 pages of new content, as well as the brand new Stakeholder knowledge area, has an 800+ question web-based exam simulation application, Excel workbooks to document experience hours for the PMP® application, sample PMP® Application in PDF and Printable PDFs of various book exercises for re-use.
- Web-based Exam Simulation application with 126 tests and over 5,100 questions to allow creation of custom tests with over 16 custom topics.
- One ITTO Quick Reference Guide document for Fifth Edition PMBOK® Guide.
- One Acronym Quick Reference Guide document for Fifth Edition PMBOK® Guide.
- Terminology Audio Download also available in MP3 format.
- Mindmaps, Processes and Swimlanes placemats 11″ X 17″ double-sided and laminated.
- PMP® Exam Flipnotes.
- PMP® Exam Review Web-based Flashcard application.
- Two Quick Reference Guide documents for Fifth Edition PMBOK® Guide.
- One Cross Reference Guide for Popular Exam Terms.
- Durable Carry Case.
- Classroom area offers short segments that include audio, video, and graphical presentations.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Project managers seeking the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential and current PMPs seeking a refresher course on the Fifth Edition PMBOK® Guide and PDUs.
Degree and diploma etc.
Upon successful completion, participants will receive 36 PDU / contact hours toward the PMP certification.
This course costs 1495 USD.
Crosswind Learning - Growing the Profession of Project Management
Crosswind Learning specializes in providing organizations with products and services to optimize their project management initiatives. Based in Dallas Texas and founded in 2000, Crosswind Management Inc. is an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization that is dedicated to delivering value-adding, quality training. Crosswind...
Find out more about this Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep Course Live Online course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team